LAST MILE COMPLETION SCHOLARSHIP
FINISH YOUR DEGREE AT SJR STATE
As part of Governor Ron DeSantis’ challenge to put Florida on the path to becoming number one in the nation for its workforce by 2030, St. Johns River State College has implemented the new Last Mile Completion Scholarships, an initiative to help students who left college with only 12 or fewer credit hours remaining of completing their first degree.
国产偷拍视频 To qualify for the scholarship, a student must:
- be within 12 credit hours of completing their first degree, with 25% of your degree credits earned at SJR State
- be in good academic standing (2.0 or higher)
- have attended SJR State within the past eight years
- have not attended SJR State within the last two semesters
- have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) demonstrating financial need
- be a Florida resident.
Request a review of your academic and financial records by completing the form below. You will be contacted after the review and provided a link to the scholarship application if you meet the requirements.
Questions? CallFoundation Office